Re: :( sad day

It's been a sad time for me as well.  I have had the good fortune to be able
to see Adam Again and The Lost Dogs and their music will forever inspire and
guide me.  Gene Eugene is one of the most important players in the
generating and production of good music in the history of Christian rock.
He will be sorely missed by many people.

~KT