who needs content anyway?

I love Bruce.

Why?

Because he likes both the Eels and Michael Penn.

Oh, there are other reasons.

But this will do for now.

I haven't heard either new album yet.  Indiana doesn't provide much
opporunity to hear E or Michael without buying.  And my bank account is
sort of anti-buying right now.

Lou Reed has a new album.

The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack is out.  U2 with Brian Eno and Daniel
Lanois and other cats they love.  Including this Bono/Salman Rushdie
collaboration piece.  The album is getting nice reviews.  As in, "Wow,
you know, this is a really nice album.  We recommend it highly.  Didn't
think the old duffers had it in 'em."  But, alas, I haven't heard this
either.

Ummm.

Amy Smiles has a fuzzy white pimp coat for which we should all commend
her.  That coat is smack.

Linford is a kind hearted fellow.

My window's are fully open to the wind and sun and air for the first time
in months.

All the postcards are going to blow off of the window ledges.

That is all,

Fred