Re: ball

You know, baby, I would LOVE to have 75 people there, but considering the level of discussion on the list concerning this, I'm not sure there's that much of an interest. Now, I could be wrong. It could very well be that everyone's just waiting for more concrete details before they jump up and down shouting, "Hallelujia! I'm goin' to a PAR-TAY!"

Now, how about if we get two potential bids from Rick's idea in Cinci, and from Brady's? One at 30 people, and one at 75.

Michael sounds like a doll. Bless him!

Anyone else have anything to say?