ball

<< Rick's done some yeomanly work to research it all for us. I have a feeling
that it's going to get VERY expensive VERY fast, however, at most of the
places in Cinti. So far, the simplest suggestion seems to be, still, Brady's,
where Bonnie seems amenable to the idea and will be able to accomodate us all
for our target price of about $25pp.

 So how about we say that we'll discuss this another week, and then, unless
something truly dazzling and breathtaking turns up, I'll contact Bonnie next
week and start setting something up? I'm guessing, from the responses I've
gotten, that we're talking 30-ish people, some time in late April/early May.

 Discuss, dammit! >>

Heather here:
Shit, damn and all of that.  I told Bonnie like 75.  I am sure the price
would be very different for 30.  Mike e-mailed me today and I gave him what
details I could come up with.  Maybe instead, we could close the Brady for a
couple of hours for dinner, and then open back up for Mike?  That way he
could cover his costs too, and would be better for Bonnie as well.  Just
ideas all, so don't get your pants in a bunch.  I told him sometime between
May and July, and he said he would work us into his schedule, or reschedule
something else... that sounded like he was willing to work with us anywayz.
Nikki, I don't mind doing the legwork really.  That is if things head to
Kent.  I'll talk to Bonnie, if you would like.  Save you the long distance
bill and all.  Thanks to Rick doing research in Cincy.  Any other ideas
peoples?  Things need to be settled soon, and working a lot more in concrete.

Thanks all,
Heather