Re: i wonder...

then chris emery said:
>Discuss amongst yourselves.

i'd love to talk about this, but wouldn't it essentially be a discussion
about relativity? and what, exactly, is the point of discussing relativity ?
  the two basic views are that truth is relative, and that it isn't.
neither position is usually successful in converting the other...

on second thought, i agree with krystyn's assertion that things (such as
hate and love) might take entirely different forms for different people.
but don't you think that when we see things in their truest form, we can't
help but recognize it for what it is?  for example, did hitler hate anyone
who was non-aryan?  he may have defined it as being something else, but i
think that most of us would label it "hate."  or, when matthew shephard's
mother refused to pursue the death penalty for her son's murderer, would
anyone not be able to view that as being grace?
anyway, i really don't know if this is making much sense--it's morning and i
haven't finished my coffee yet, so forgive any inarticulateness, please. =)

happy day,
amyjoy