Re: like a radio? + @URGENT REQUEST

What a great band.  Zaireeka (the four CD set) was in 1997 and was really
well received; Transmissions was in 1993.  Zaireeka was a limited edition of
5000 to 20000.

Man, I couldn't stand the thought of the band after that "She Don't Use
Jelly" song.  I thought they were a detestable.  But then on the Austin
Powers II soundtrack I or II they had "Buzzin'" and I thought it was pretty
groovy, bought "Soft Bulletin" later and saw them at Bogart's last summer.
It blew me away.  Basically the drummer was filmed drumming and the film
(and audio) was played while he played other instruments live.  The show was
euphoric, really.  Unlike any other rock show I'd seen.

BRL