re: like a radio? + @URGENT REQUEST

I have no device to play music on here at work, but I think it's like this:

D   G     A             D                G           A
Con-fused  ever since I spied you in the rooms of my mind

Now I can't deny you

(similar chords until end of chorus)

(D)         G      A           Bbm
     Let me sing inside like a radio

URGENT REQUEST:
Does anyone here have that Flaming Lips 4 CD set that was basically an
octaphonic album that you needed 4 CD players to play, simultaneously?  It
was designed to be a "social event", gather four people together and start
'em at the same time and listen.  I really want to hear it.

I really like that new Third Eye Blind song on the radio.  Very spring-drive
around with the windows down tune.

Bruce