question--

> From: "GLASSFORD,JOHN"
>
>  remember the ms. osborne song i was thinking about
> earlier?    when it was a radio song,  it was fine,  but when ppl saw the
> nose ring on the empty-vee  some turned on her,  and said she wasn't a
> proper religious girl.

Who are the "ppl"? Is this a general assumption, because you knew a few
people who did this, or did you really know of a mass of people who "turned
on her"?

By the way, your honesty is very admirable. As well as lots of others'.

This is probably way behind...as I'm typing another digest arrives in my
inbox. Oh, joy.