and--

> From: Dusty Volume
>
> But what we need
> are more Christians who are willing to find their niche and become they
> can be as a doctor, or psychologist, or restaurant owner.

Or how about those who aren't so "prominent"? What about a midwife? A
secretary? A fireman? A mom who stays home with her kids? A factory worker?
Their jobs may seem more "humble" than the doctor, psychologist, owner,
etc., but they certainly can find their niche and witness and serve. They
express their "art" in more subtle ways. Yet these expressions are essential
to the whole, along with the "overt" ones.

I'm not disagreeing at all with what you said...I'm just expounding.

Sorry if I'm behind with all this; I'm only just trudging through these
masses of discussion...