Re: Re: @@@ band to band combat; anne e. dechant @@@

On 3/3/00 12:13 AM, jglassford at neo_rr.com (jglassford at neo_rr.com) wrote:

>Or Ysoie might get to catch her Philly   K-Floor with yummy NYC's  Swelter
>band.

Never heard of 'em.

But then, just last Friday, I attended a local-bands (plural, not
posessive) gig at a bar on South Street for the first time in...um...wow.
I don't know the last time I went out specifically to see a Philly band.
Technically, I guess, I didn't friday-- they just happened to be playing
downthe street after Cowboy Junkies let out, and Fang Daddy was already
on the house list, so he and I moseyed on down. Carfax Abbey and Tapping
the Vein. Both with a high wooty-woot factor, though I must admit I
prefer the latter.

Ummm...point...point...did I have a point? Damn, I can't remember.

Dammit, jg-- you're wearing off on me!