Re: recent Jack question

rick:
> yeah... i like the sound of my original '65 blackface
>  fender deluxe reverb. that and a tele will cut through
>  about anything. my old gretsch sounds cool through it,
>  too, but i can get a mellower sound through my 70s
>  princeton reverb. had a fender twin once, got rid of
>  it for the deluxe. not a single regret, either.

not a regreat eh? the deluxe have more low end? i also use a Tele as one of
two main guitars, the other being an Epi 335... sure does cut, and sounds
good through most anything.... Tele and an AC30 is one of my favorite tones
ever so i just can't understand how Jack says he can't find a good place for
the Tele with OtR.
and then there's the Gretsch.... i dream.

one last question (for now) does Jack run both his guitar and the lap steel
into the AC30 (different channels?) or both through his pedal board (with an
A/B box) and then into the Vox? i'd do that later, so you can use the boards
reverb etc.

Christopher F.