RE: recent Jack question

> not a regreat eh? the deluxe have more low end? i also use a
> Tele as one of
> two main guitars, the other being an Epi 335... sure does
> cut, and sounds
> good through most anything.... Tele and an AC30 is one of my
> favorite tones
> ever so i just can't understand how Jack says he can't find a
> good place for
> the Tele with OtR.
> and then there's the Gretsch.... i dream.

I got some pretty cool throbbing sounds a while back with my DOD Vibro Thang
routed into my digital delay, but I have yet to get the knobs adjusted right
to reproduce it.

Also, I think my SG needs a new volume knob.  Not the knob, but the volume
control under the knob.   You know what i mean.

--
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP:  KMFDM _Nihil_