Re: @@@ band to band combat; anne e. dechant @@@

> Freshwater Collins

Hey, You just reminded me that I have this CD.  lemme go fetch it...

Here it is. It's called _Metaphysical Hoopla_.  Looks like an EP (6
songs).  I picked this up at McKay's used CD's.  They have this bargain
bin that everything's only 95 cents or less. I've found some good bands
in there.  Like-- Willy Porter, Sonichrome, Alas, and others.  I love
going in there and just playing musical roulette!

F.C. sounds to me like a mixture of Dave Matthews and Jamouriquai
<------------I know I spelled that wrong.

Ooops, no one's entered this into the CDDB yet.  Let me.

-M