@@@ band to band combat; anne e. dechant @@@

hi.

woo~hoo!  yippee!   my band to band combat cd came in the mail today.
actually i got two and db got one, so we have 3 for the mathematically
challenged.

anne's got a song on there called __rattled__ which isn't on previous
albums,  so,  yay!  new stuff,  you know, yay.     oh, look,  it happens to
be one of those "exploring your faith"  songs,  but oh, no, i ain't going
there!   suffice it to say it rocks,  and is yummy.    but anyway, since you
losties are all over the map  (geographically speaking),  here's a list of
who else is on the disc.   some of you might be interested.    (or not).

Band:
From:

Mesh                                                                    St.
Louis MO
Swinging Lovehammers                                    Chicago  IL   (hi
jan!  hi toast!)
19 Wheels                                                            Detroit
MI  (hi mr and mrs harnish,  hi burrill)
Soup
Atlanta GA
Deadweight                                                          San
Francisco CA  (hi steve, --?)
Brickfoot
Baltimore MD
The Excentrics
Washington DC
Thousand $ Car                                                    New
Orleans  LA
Swelter   (oooh, i like this band!  bink!)             NYC
Jon Kahn                                                                LA
CA  (hi steve,  ya gotta live near one of these 2)
Soulcracker                                                            San
Diego  (hi steve! well, maybe this one?)

i know steve is in california somewhere.

Freshwater Collins                                                Milwaukee
WI  (hi heavily tattooed chick.  you still out there?)

K-Floor
Philadelphia PA  (hi Nikki!)
Anne E. DeChant                                                   Cleveland
OH  (hi DM,  hi Jen,  hi Jamie, hi Alyssa, hi Jeff)
13
Ft.  Lauderdale  FL  (hi kat?  hi jen?)

i'm sorry,  i'm just learning how to press on this shift key to make capital
letters.  sometimes i don't remember to do it.     some ppl complain.

anyway,  that's my cool news.  be watching for your cd's in the mail if you
attended a gig.   (Jessyka, this'd be you...).

discuss or don't discuss,   as you will.

jg