Re: my questions for plain jane...

-- BEGIN included message

<< why do you specifically think that K&L are just "pulling strings"
 to sell to the "christian" market?  along with that, why do you
 claim to know their motives?  and how can you know their motives
 when you don't know their spiritual position? >>

Question:  Which came first, the Christian undertones or the Christian
market? Because I have not noticed in my personal experience that the best
way to sell records is to go for the Christian market . . . note the obvious
examples Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith.  Just a thought

-- END included message