Re: ya know what gets me....

-- BEGIN included message

<< (as an aside, however, i've
 noticed that jewel has a lot to say about God and the concept of sin on her
 album "spirit") >>

I am just exploring "Spirit" in depth for the first time this week.  A good
example of an artist who makes no claim (or at least not to my knowledge, nor
would I assume it from the body of her work) to be a Christian yet has led me
deeper into an understanding of what it really is to be a Christian.  "Life
Uncommon" and "Hands" are, in a lot of ways (I say this with reservation and
urge anyone to listen with discernment) what the Christian church needs to
hear . . . a call to live lives of FAITH and LOVE for others  . . . to add
what Jewel would not necessarily say, not throwing out their moral base, but
loving people beyond their sins . . . really seeing PEOPLE and not
stereotypes or even personal behavior.   Behavior is important but only
because of its effect on PEOPLE.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Debbie

-- END included message