Careful! List newbie on the floor!

Hi,

Just joined the list (digest) last week, and I have no idea what you've all been talking about <g>.

Anyway, I'm just getting my feet wet with OTR, having heard a few of their songs on the radio.  What would be a good choice for a first album purchase?

One more Q before I click the send button.  Is "Amateur Shortwave Radio" considered a "greatest hits" type of album?  It seems to have a lot of overlap with the earlier ones.  Would it be better just to get that one, or skip it altogether in favor of the earlier ones?

Chris Myers