re: ya know what gets me . . .

Thanks, Rhys.
Actually, I'd be interested in kowing the context of that Tori Amos
thingummy.  I find it a far stretch (like The Incorrigible Mr. Emery) to
believe she's a Christian.  But I'm learning that there are a whole lot
of ways to be a Christian.  (Nobody flame that sentence, though!  All I
mean is what I said.  I'm NOT in any way challenging the fallenness,
forgiveness, acceptance, redemption model, or JC's lordship.)  Tell me
'bout it later, Rhys.

Thanks, JG.
Heh.

Thanks, Jeni Newswanger (Smith).  :)

That, plain jane, was a really cynical take on who OtR is.  Really.
Maybe even more cynical than the Darth Vader thread.  (Wow can that
Linford pilot a pod racer!)  So why is a "deep dark lurker" popping up
just to bait the list onto THE taboo subject itself?  Something's weird
there.

You know what gets *me*?

 "Colorblind," on the new Counting Crows album.  It's sinking into my
soul.

That is all.

Fred