Re: Madeleine L'Engle

<SNIP>
>As far as L'Engle goes, "A Wrinkle In Time" was one of my favorite >books
>as a child, but, oddly, I've never pursued any of her other >works.
I shouldn't get started on this...I might never stop. But you really should,
Paul. There's some amazing stuff out there. Recommendations:
A Circle of Quiet
Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith & Art
A Live Coal in the Sea

and my favorite: A Ring of Endless Light.

*sigh* I could rhapsodize about her for hours. But I'll spare you. :)

--Laura