spoke too soon

mea culpa...mea culpa...
I was soooooooooooo wrong.
Concerning the ROARING LAMBS project:
It will have a cut by Jars of Clay & Innocence Mission AS WELL AS a cut by
Over the Rhine.  They weren't on the first listing I had.  There's no info
on the cut yet.  My Word rep told me they weren't even finished cutting the
album yet.
Other cuts by -
Sixpence
Michael W.
Steven C.C.
Burlap to Cashmere
Ashley Cleveland w/ Michael Tait
Delirious
Ladysmith Black Mambazo w/ Charlie Peacock.
It seems the whole point was to gather artists who have successfully bridged
the chasm between 'christian' and 'secular' music.  Those wonderful, too few
lambs who aren't afraid to get their wool dirty.  Love those folks!

Kelvin