Madeleine L'Engle

I began reading L'Engle after seeing her speak at Regent College in Vancouver, BC back in 96. Actually...it was more that I wandered through the atrium where she was giving a lecture, didn't hear anything she said but was struck by her amazing presence. I read what I could get my hands on during a road trip back to Tennessee. I enjoy her fiction and am very much challenged by her non-fiction. I guess my favorite is either Penguins and Calves: icons and idols  or Bright Evening Star: Mystery of the Incarnation.

I'll toss out one other name...anyone here a reader of G.K. Chesterton?

Sarah