RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #63

>for all of you who are into Schaeffer and Dillard etc, are you also
> >readers of Madeleine L'Engle? I don't always agree with her views, >but
>that's most of the fun of reading her!
Welcome, Sarah!

Yes, I'm also a HUGE devour-er of Madeleine's work. (Er, I should rephrase
that. I'M not huge, but my love of her is.) In fact, I own nearly everything
that she's written. What's your favorite?

I've loved all the "moth" discussion. When I get my brain together, I'll
share a few thoughts, but we'd all be lost if I tried to do it now.

Wanderingly,
Laura