conference at Calvin

i have good news :)-- at least for this disadvantaged latecomer and
distanced (we're talking florida) aficionada of such things as faith and
writing...

we can order tapes of some of the sessions from the conference at Calvin
after around april 15th.  just check the website, and it'll have the info.
also, this thing happens every 2 years: if you want a heads up for 2002, get
on their mailing list.

buenas-
marie