Re: chaim potok

I'm so glad to see Potok come up on the list!  My Name is Asher Lev is my
most favorite book.  He has some other really great ones too, like the
Promise and the Chosen.  If you can possibly get your hands on them read
them, read them all.  But if you can only read one, read Asher Lev.
Sometimes I think this is my life.

		jen
is a lie that makes us realize the truth.
		picasso