Re: chaim potok

At 12:20 AM 2/29/00 -0500, Jennifer K Cochran wrote:
>I'm so glad to see Potok come up on the list!  My Name is Asher Lev is
>my most favorite book.  He has some other really great ones too, like
>the Promise and the Chosen.  If you can possibly get your hands on them
>read them, read them all.  But if you can only read one, read Asher Lev.
>Sometimes I think this is my life.

Yeah "My Name is Asher Lev" was awesome.  I plan on reading some more
Potok soon... AmyJoy's got a nice collection.  The Gift of Asher Lev
is next on my list.  And the Promise and the Chosen are also on my list
as well...  :)

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/