Re: Moth

Nice, nice!  Do you write, K?

I also am fond of this one:

One by one, the soon-to-be-sorority girls tried to act cavalier as they
nervously but dutifully tossed their panties in a bunch on the cold stone
floor and waited for the sting of the initiatory paddle on the rear.

I definitely need more sleep.  That paragraph will keep me from getting
elected to Cincinnati public office...

BRL