Re: moth

>    When the Cincinnati Enquirer book section asked
> Linford what book he would take into the new Millenium
> he said a book by Annie Dillard with 'Pilgrim' in the

That's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek.  It's very short if you can actually
find it.  Just because it's short though, doesn't mean it's an easy
read.  As you can see (maybe) from the short quote Jeni posted, Annie's
writing is full of hidden meaning.

Hey Rick, do you still have the copy of that Enquirer interview?

It's funny, being a non-cincian, everytime someone mentions the
Enquirer, I think of the "National" tabloid.  heh heh.

-m