Wooty Woot!

Looks like there's a strong possibility I'm going to see Cowboy Junkies
at the TLA here in Philly tomorrow night. I went out and bought _200 More
Miles: Live Performances 1985 - 1994_ just to take a further edge off my
cluelessness. I have to say the big draw for me is Margo's voice and
stage presence, which I got to experience in Columbus when OtR opened a
while back. She just seems like such a nice person.

I seem to remember that Michael is her brother-- am I correct? So who's
Peter, then? And are they touring in support of an album, or is the
latest CD still the B-sides & rarities collection?

And before I forget, thanks to everyone who sent me happy thoughts and
links to that old post I was looking for. Y'all rock. I would say I'm
feeling better, but I finished of my astonishingly wretched week with the
news that my 96-year-old grandmother is in the hospital with pneumonia.
You see? This is what happens when you say, "Well, at least things
couldn't get any worse."

Ysoie, broadcasting pointless personal information since 1996.