Re: Colloquialisms--(was re: gdbd release)

Kelvin Bailey wrote:
>And then there's
>
>Given a rock and a chance
>See which one breaks a window
>And see which one keeps me up all night
>And into the day

woohoo... any fan of caedmon's call is a friend of me... :)

i absolutely love derek webb's writing (i like aaron tate's, too)... were
you able to see him open for bebo norman lately?  he was doing some solo
stuff as an opener for bebo (another great singer-songwriter) this
winter.  i wish he was doing the whole tour with bebo, because i'm gonna
trek out to taylor university to see bebo on april 15th... but derek's
not gonna be opening that show.

i guess recording the next caedmon's call cd is more important than
touring solo material...  i guess i'd like another caedmon's call
cd just as well... :)

anyway...

i predict by dinner i won't even care,
Dan

NP: (an odd pairing of)
   Steve Taylor - I Predict 1990  -and-
   Extreme - III Sides to Every Story

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/