Tom Waits@@@

Sorry if someone might have already answered this, I'm on Digest.

Yes, Tom has a nice appearance as 'Doc Heller' in Mystery Train.
You're right about TW appearing as Earl in Short Cuts.

I don't think TW appears in films not listed in IMDB, and he doesn't
use a pseudonym either. He sometimes has short cameo appearances in
films which are not credited, i.e. in The Fisher King, The Outsiders
and The Two Jakes.

Another major appearances is in 'Down by Law' (main actor). This actually began his
acting career. He also had smaller roles in 'Dracula',
'Ironweed' and 'Cold Feet'. And of course there's 'Big Time'...

Carsten

np Marc Ribot Y Los Cubanos Postizos