Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #51

<< Okay, so the truth is....... I'm new to this list, I thought *Compton* was
an
 encyclopedia

that's ok, I thought the Compton heading was going to be the mandolin player
who shares that name...altough I'm new too so what do I know!

>> I will never admit to watching ER on Thursdays (or any other
 night for that matter),

ER- ack! yuk! puke! pile o dribble! --- oh, uh ER. That's right; never seen
it.

<>

Caleb! -- you know Gillian Welsh wrote some really bad things about you in a
really good song!
"Caleb Meyer"

under the mercy,
Kevin