Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #51

Liz queried:
<<    You ended this email with
                        "under the mercy"
                                 Kevin

     Have you ever read the book Under the Mercy by
 Sheldon VanAuken? A "sequel" to his book A Severe
 Mercy.    If so, what did you think?
                       In JesusCristo,
                               Liz Kovarik >>

I have ASM  but haven't read it yet.It is on my *to read* list.Didn't know
about UtM. I don't remember where I picked up the phrase. Perhaps Schaeffer?
I am an Inkling fan though. At least Lewis and Tolkien. Haven't read but one
of Williams works so far (Place of the Lion) but his fantastic stories are on
my *to read* list. I found the blending of realities in POtL facinating, the
imagery downright incandescent, but was rather suprised by the occult
spirituality underlaid within the story IIRC.

*and now, since my last letter was butchered by the bad aol monster  here is
the part he/she expunged:

Caleb:
<<
 <>