------Original Message------
From: Dusty Volume <marquis at icx_net>

So what I'm wondering, is anyone out there actually on Compuserve?  I
figure it must be really bad service if they have to pay people $400
just to sign up.

So my question, does Compuserve suck?  And, if said Compuserve does
suck, is the level of suckiness >, <, or = $212.08 spread over the next
three years.