RE: GBDB

Tobi raves about GDBD:

    I just received my first Over the Rhine record. The Back Porch release
of
    Good Dog, Bad Dog.
    What a beautiful, haunting, amazing record. This voice is unbelieveable.
    I'm
    stunned. Are the other records as good or even better?

As good AND better.

    The only thing I don't understand about this record is why Ric's guitars
    are
    so in the background... why didn't he play some more solo parts or
    something? I don't think it woul have destroyed the album's
athmosphere...

If I am correct, that is what we believe on this list is the main reason Ric
and L&K parted ways. Ric did not get the chance anymore to play the guitar
the way he wanted and / or his contribution to the songs were not given
enough room.

Mark

BTW Tobi, nice review on Christmas Rock Night.

NP OtR - Patience