They've taken their toll, these latter days...

So, as of January thirteenth, things changed in our (Jen and D.M.'s)
lives. I guess (this being D.M.) that all things must balance, and all
things are, somewhere out there, planned by hands that aren't ours.
Things have logical conclusions, and the trick is to pay attention and
catch them. Before it all turns to hate and revulsion and spite.

     I guess that's what we did.

We broke up.

Mutual agreement.

We do and may likely will always love each other, we recognized that what
we wanted individually out of life wasn't mutually compatable. To stay
together, one of us was going to have to sacrifice everything we wanted
for the other.

We couldn't do it to ourselves.

We wouldn't do it to each other.

We had dinner, made plans to see Anne E DeChant that Saturday, went to
bed, and started the next day. Together.

As individuals. And Friends.

We were together a year and a half and change. A lot of Change. And  a
lot longer than many expected. But then, love never dies.

Sorry this took so long, we've been busy. And We look forward to seeing
you all next weekend at the Bink show/Listee-Lostee gathering. And then
latter that night when we'll be celebrating Jen's 21st birthday. (and for
those of you who can hang around through the next night- Michael Kelsy is
playing Brady's 2/20).

And these are the things we learn the hard way.

jen

and D.M.

I am no mermaid,
And I am no fisherman's slave.