OtR interview

Well, I did it.  I had a most interesting interview with Linford the other
night, and I just finished typing up the transcript.  I asked him a lot of
the questions you guys recommended I ask, so if anyone would like the
interview to put up on a website somewhere, let me know and I'll send it to
you.  It's in a Microsoft Word file, but I can also put it in an email if
you'd prefer (it's long though--four pages).
By the way, 2:30 pm Saturday they'll be doing an instore appearance at
Vintage Vinyl, a new and used record store in St. Louis, as themselves
before doing the Cowboy Junkies show that evening, if anybody's from around
here and would like to see them.
Angela
Host of The Eclectic Mix, KDHX St. Louis
anjelle at accessus_net