Re: THE Drew (no OtR)

On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 22:26:17 EST, you wrote:

>     Drew is very funny.  I laughed louder and more often than
>I had for a long time when I saw him in the play
>_Coarse Acting_Show.  At one point his character stuck his
>head out from the curtin to talk to his mother.  On that night his mother
>really was in the audience.  His father was there also.  His father is much
>like Drew, a chip off the old block.

My mother had NO idea that the "Mum" monologue was even in the show. As it
turns out, I was looking pretty much right at her (I couldn't tell -- from
the stage, I cannot see the audience due to the lighting)...

>>Do not associate with him.  Do not even make eye contact or
>>you'll be sucked into his realm of twisted lies.  It's all a
>>horrible trap...
>>
>     Actually there is a hint of truth in that.  My life has never
>been the same since I met him: I just cannot take life seriously anymore.

That MAY NOT be a bad thing, Rick!

=-=-=-
I'd be anxious to hear what the other folks on this list thought about the
show... AmyJoy? Melissa? Karin? Bruce? Trish? Others?
=-=-=-

If you know people that haven't seen it yet, they can! We play for one more
weekend...
Thursday 10 Feb 8:00
Friday 11 Feb 8:00
Saturday 12 Feb 8:00
Sunday 13 Feb 2:00
Sunday 13 Feb 7:00

SOME of these shows ARE sold out (most definately the Friday show), but if
you mention my name to the box office person, she will do what she can to
get you tickets. The number is 513.684.1236, and the box office person is
Betsy.