Re: THE Drew (no OtR)

     Drew is very funny.  I laughed louder and more often than
I had for a long time when I saw him in the play
_Coarse Acting_Show.  At one point his character stuck his
head out from the curtin to talk to his mother.  On that night his mother
really was in the audience.  His father was there also.  His father is much
like Drew, a chip off the old block.

>Do not associate with him.  Do not even make eye contact or
>you'll be sucked into his realm of twisted lies.  It's all a
>horrible trap...
>
>;)

     Actually there is a hint of truth in that.  My life has never
been the same since I met him: I just cannot take life seriously anymore.

--Rick C