Re: GDBD Rerelease

Drew wrote:
>>Is it still the same "demo-versions" we've come to know? I'll stop
>>now, rather than go on a pointless rant....
>
>The songs are the same. Nothing has changed, except for the rap
>section in Willoughby.

yeah, I'm surprised that Linford had such good connections with
Dr. Dre... I hear the video's gonna have guest appearances by
Eminem and Snoop.  That should be bitchin'...

I am kinda worried about one song on the re-issue... "I Might
Eat the Darkness if I Get Really Hungry."  It may just be me,
but I think they might be getting looser on their once-strong
convictions...

I hear being on a big label will do that to you.  That's what
it did to me.  Ever since I became a rock star, I haven't been
the same.

but then again- maybe not,
Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/