favorite albums of the 90's...

What a tall order.  Don't know if in my present state (had a root canal
yesterday and the Lortabs are kickin' in) that I could come up with all the
recordings that I would consider faves.  Anyway, thought I'd throw out a
few:

Rheostatics -  Whale Music
                Introducing Happiness
                Music inspired by the group of 7
                The Blue Hysteria
                Double Live
                THE STORY OF HARMELODIA (Tie with GDBD for best album
                                   the 90's)
*Lustre - Lustre
*Bela' Fleck and the Flecktones - Live art
                                 Left of Cool
*Phish - Junta
        Rift
*This Train - The Emperors New Band
*Mazzy Star - She hangs brightly
*Seventy Sevens - Pray Naked
                  Drowning with Land in Sight
                  Tom Tom Blues

*Emmylou Harris - Wrecking Ball
*Seal - Human Beings
*Love Coma - (the one Mike Roe produced)
*LSU/Mike Knott (everything he released)
*Pale Saints - Slow Buildings
*Bruce Cockburn - The Charity of Night
                  Breakfast in Nawlins, dinner in Timbuktu
*Lost Dogs - Little Red Riding Hood
*All OTR (of course)
*Maria Mckee - You gotta sin to get saved
               Life Is Sweet
*Sarah Mclachlan - Fumbling towards ecstacy
*Son Volt - Trace
*Indigo Girls - Rites of Passage
                Swampophelia
*The Jayhawks - Tomorrow the Green grass
                The Sound of Lies
*Barenaked Ladies - Gordon
                    Maybe you Should Drive
*The Flaming Lips - Transmissions from the Satellite Heart
                    Zaireeka
                    The Soft Bulletin
*Radiohead - O.K. computer
*Air french band - Air
*The Dandy Warhols - Come Down
*Innocence Mission - Umbrella
                     Glow
                     Birds of Our Neighborhood
*Belle and Sebastian - (everything released)
*Leo Kottke - One Man, One guitar, No vocals
*The Stone Roses - Turns to stone

Ok,ok....there's a few.

~KT