Re: GDBD Rerelease

> Has anyone, anywhere seen any publicity, promotion, or anything of any
> kind regarding the rerelease. In other words, if I were not on this
> mailing list or an employee of a small Virgin records subsidiary, would I
> have any reason to know that this record even existed?

 Well, one thing to bear in mind is that they may not be *wanting* a big
publicity blitz, for a couple of reasons.  Number one, it's a record that's
already getting a bit long in the tooth, and they may be focusing their
energy (finances) on a blitz for the upcoming record of new material.
Second, they seem to be giving OtR quite a bit of artistic license to make
the kind of records they want to make, yes?  This will inevitable make OtR
a "niche" artist - something that doesn't appeal to the masses.  Heck, even
the most successful niche artists don't usually get a lot of publicity (I
cite Robyn Hitchcock).

Then again, I may be talking out of my...

Paul Christian Glenn pcg at mailandnews_com
Eon Chamber http://eonchamber.virtualave.net
Christian Realists http://x-real.firinn.org

Currently Reading: "Avalon" by Stephen Lawhead