Hmmm.....

>Could any of you good people give me a crash course
on the band and its
>history and help me come up with intelligent-sounding
questions to ask
>them?

This reminds me of our dear Snoop Duggy Dug's 5
minutes of fame, when he got to sing with the band a
few years back at a Kent show.  JG, Chris, Jesyka, you
guys should remember that one...I know some of you may
be trying to forget it...sorry to get nostalgic on
you... ;)  Btw, what ever happened to Dug?

=====
I believe in fate, so I'm never lost. I'm always exactly where I should be at exactly the right time. Unless I bang my head. That's not fate, that happens when God needs a laugh.