info about otr for radio interview

Hi there,
I'm a DJ at KDHX in St. Louis.  I've been asked to do an interview with
Over the Rhine in anticipation of their concert here on the 12th of
February.  I have "Good Dog Bad Dog" and I think it's extraordinary;
unfortunately I know nothing about the band other than what's on
www.overtherhine.com which wasn't that helpful (bios, anyone?).
Could any of you good people give me a crash course on the band and its
history and help me come up with intelligent-sounding questions to ask
them?
Also, anyone planning to go to the St. Louis show?
Reply privately at anjelle at accessus_net .
Thanks much for your help.
Angela