Re: flamegrilled

hi.

> > Truism # 73
> > JG loves Burger King.
>
> Truism #74
> Chris loves JG.

awwwwwww!   thanks chris!

> BTW, I've refused to eat at Burger King ever since they switched from real
> fries to the battered processed potato sticks that they have now.

yeah,  what the hell are those things.   what a way to ruin a perfectly good
French Fry.    not everyone will  be in agreement with chris and me here,
though.   i know ppl who love their fries now.   db?  is db one of them?   i
think she might be.    they're edible,  but  (IMO, of course)  they are a
step backwards on the evolutionary scale of the fried potato.
I forgot to mention that Arby's  fries up a number of tasty side orders,
though that goofy jelly they garnish the jalapenopoppers with is better deep
sixed.    better to take 'em home and splash a little Habanero Tobasco
(mail order only please!)  on 'em.     mmmmm :-)     that'll clear out your
membranes!

OtR  content:    i like the photo of the garage,   and db is sorry now we
threw out our garage doors that were just like that.   (never mind the fact
that they were a pain in the ass!)
i always wanted a driveway (yeah,  i know....what's stopping you,  you have
a driveway)  with grass in the center and concrete runners where the tires
go.    or stone runners,  but the grass center is the idea i'm after here.
was this truly OtR content?   discuss.

Hahahaha,  yeah, right!

bye  (till i read the next post, anyway)
jg