Re: the Ball

Okay. Since you WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS, FABULOUS humans have done such OUTSTANDING work, I figure it's time to get a litle more concrete.

So. Here's a very, very complex way for you all to tell me if you think you'd like to come to the ball-- now, watch carefully. Follow, now:

Hit "reply." Hit "send."

That's it. Just hit reply & send me an empty message. You don't need to compose something flowery, or specific to the occasion. Just send me something that'll allow me to get a rough estimate of who's coming. Think of it as a digital show of hands.

One thing I do ask is that you be serious. If you're absolutely uninterested in showing us your glowing countenance, don't bother. If the idea of getting together and jamming and schmoozing and noshing appeals to you, let me know. How many people are really interested will determine the time and venue of the event, so don't worry about, "I'd show up if I knew when and where it'll be!" I'm just looking for intent, now.

Thanks, y'all!