new cds for more money

hello all.  last night, after my last class and before i hopped on a bus to
meet my fiance after *his* last class, i scooted into downtown pittsburgh to
see if they had received the re-release of gdbd.  they had.  they had one
copy.  i bought it.  it was $17.99.  and now that i bought one, they'll
receive another one...but not until thursday.

it was interesting to note that twhf was sitting back in the rack, behind the
little card that said "over the rhine."  i almost forgot that i had bought
that cd there, in that very store, a little over two years ago.

on another otr note...

as a music therapy major, my one class requires each of us to plan a
presentation, one where we would pretend to be a music therapist, and we have
to do this for ten minutes.  well, my session is supposed to be one for
middle-aged men living with hiv and dealing with loss.  i'm thinking about
using *latter days* as a segue way (sp) into the songwriting portion.  just
thought you all would like to know that i'm using our beloved band in classes
and such.

which reminds me...thanks to scott's homepage, i am going to be able to have
several otr songs on my list for my guitar midterm and final, but i need
more!  amy raven and jan, you both told me that you knew some songs...could
you send them my way?  i'd be eternally grateful!  :)

happy trails everyone...it's time to be off to school.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka