input?..............

Hey, I'm looking for an opinion or seven.  I recently downloaded the
Spinner player on my computer at work.  I believe I have Lyz to thank for
that suggestion.  (Thank you, thank you, thank you...it's the best thing
to happen to my work environment since I arrived there.)  I keep it tuned
to either the 70's 8track station or Relax Trax, which is light
alternative.  (Maybe they will soon be playing OtR.)  Anyway, I have
twice heard a really nifty tune by Cibo Mato, a band I have heard of, but
until now not actually heard.  What about these guys?  Is the cd a
keeper?  Should I buy it?  Do I understand correctly that Sean Lennon is
in the band or at least heavily connected?  DETAILS, KIDS...I WANT
DETAILS!
Thanks for the help.

Kelvin

NP: Sundays - Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic