Re: Cinti & the ball

>Hmm....guess Arnold's isn't that well-known then. I think the >moonlight
>gardens plan is a bit too big for us. 150 is a lot of >people....a lot of
>people. I don't think we could get that many >people to
>Cinctnicintincintincinti (whatever) for a ball. We need >something smaller
>and simpler.

i've heard lots of good things about arnold's, but have never been there.  i
think jim tarbell (bigwig in cinti politics) was the owner for years.
i'm wondering about eden park--the krohn conservatory there is a popular
wedding reception place, and is beautiful.

btw, lara--any more details on your move, and if you need our help?

stay warm, dear ones,
amyjoy