Re: Cinti & the ball

> The tricky thing is, is that "cinti" is still pronounced "cincy".  Right?

I think it's like people writing "phila" and saying "Philly."

> I can barely remember if I've been to Arnolds or not.  I called three
> friends who should know, and all of the places I thought were Arnolds turned
> out to be Washington Platform or Ogden's Place.

Hmm....guess Arnold's isn't that well-known then. I think the moonlight gardens plan is a bit too big for us. 150 is a lot of people....a lot of people. I don't think we could get that many people to Cinctnicintincintincinti (whatever) for a ball. We need something smaller and simpler.

> I'm trying to determine where the best place to go at lunch to get the OtR
> CD is gonna be...  Best Buy seems so far away.

I'm trying to determine if I'm going to be snowed into the office or not. It's pretty bad out there.

Be good all.

Lara