Re: so everyone forgot??

Hi.

who knows anything about Arnold's bar & grill?  (210 e. 8th street) It looked
nice on digital city and it's in Cincinnati. Perhaps if no one is adverse to
this place ( and of course I would have no idea what it's really like), we
could look into it.

It just sounded small and simple enough to possibly work with us on our ideas.

Or....

maybe we should have this little shindig in Columbus.

Okay... that was a joke. Don't mean to complicate things at all.

Still packing,
Lara

In a message dated 1/24/00 6:19:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
byrde at hotmail_com writes:

> K, must put my 2 cents in, now that this has started up again.
>
>  I'm up for the cincy idea, though Brady's sounds like fun. But Cinci is
MUCH